Dooley Log Cabin - 5.2 x 3.4m
Choose options below to price your cabin
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Screw and fixings pack, free shingle, log kit, treated floor bearers, trim kit, floor boards, roof boards, roof beams and a full set of numbered plans.
SpecificationWall thickness: 44mm or 70mm
Wall dimensions 339×519 cm
Floor size 16.85 m2
Ridge height 233.7 cm
Wall height 210.9 cm
Front overhang 30 cm
Roof area 26.06 m2
Roof angle 3.9°
Doors 1 x 1588 x 1957 mm + 1 x 835 x 1957 mm D/Glazed
Windows 3 x 560 x 1780 mm D/Glazed
The Dooley Log Cabin is a pent roof model with double glazed windows and a fully glazed double door that provide plenty of natural light making this model great for a garden office or even a hobby room or gym. We offer to beat any like for like Log Cabin price in Ireland as part of our best price guarantee. Contact Us today for more information.
All our Kits come complete with everything required to build this cabin and are inclusive of 19mm Tongue & Groove flooring, 28mm flooring is also available.
Call Irish Log Cabins today for more information on the Dooley Log Cabin.
- Plumbing €500 - €2,500
- Heating €500 - €5,000
- Sewage and Water Mains €1,000 - €3,000
- Kitchen €1,000 - €5,000
- Bathroom €1,000 - €5,000
- Electrical Work - guide price of €65 per internal electrical point
Eco FriendlyRecyclable Eco Friendly Insulation
every little helps...
Now, with heat on the wood surface it gets warmer it doesnt absorb the energy, soak it up for hours and stay relativly cold. Cant picture that?
You`ve stepped on that concrete or tile floor in your bare feet... enough said
This is the same warm effect all over the inside of your Log cabin!
Maybe NOW you can picture a warm comfartable space.
Also worth mentioning our Cabins workout alot cheaper than RENT.
... Overall, if you're considering building a home that has less environmental impacts, is more sustainable, and can be a healthy home to live in, a log home may be right for you!
Premium windows & doors have 24mm Argon gas filled toughened safety glazing, thicker frame & premium locking mechanisms. All our windows and doors carry a 10 year warranty.
Frames come in WOOD and PVC. Below you'll find our wooden frame and PVC colours.
* PLEASE LET US KNOW IN YOUR ORDER FORM WHICH FOUNDATION OPTION YOU WANT *The base of a log cabin is the most important part of any log cabin build and should be a flat area that is minimum of 2″ above the ground and level. You can choose a concrete slab or timber frame with blocks. Damp course in the form of heavy gauge plastic can be used before the installation of your cabin creating a vapour barrier beneath.
- Customers guarantees level foundation to our specifications unless you have pre-arranged with us to install the base for you. Please contact us to get specifications for your log cabin base.
OUR PROFESSIONAL INSTALL OPTIONS:
Timber Frame and Block Foundation
- We can install our pressure treated timber frame foundation for additional cost. Base is placed on the concrete blocks concreted into the ground. Which Includes free damp proof membrane. Client provides solid surface or hardcore prevent from sinking. Extra charge may apply – Where Grounds are not to our specifications.
Our Concrete Slab
- Subject to on site visit. Our expert team will provide a steel reinforced concrete slab with ventilation and radon gas barrier.
Damp Proof Breathable Membrane
- All our fully Built cabins are protected with damp proof membrane fully covering the structure and insulation externally all around, this technology keep the moisture away.
- Breathable membranes are water resistant but vapour permeable. Typically they are used within external wall and roof constructions where the external cladding is used. Function; A breathable membrane is positioned on the outer side of the insulation, allowing vapour to escape from inside (preventing sweat, leading to damp or mould) while repelling any water that tries to enter.
Premium Double Cavity Exterior Wall Insulation System
- We are one of the only companys in Ireland that provide this service.
- External log cabin wall insulation system will protect the structural wall of the cabin, you will not lose any of the internal space inside the cabin compared to the cheap internal wall insulation installed by our competitors. Where there is more chance of getting damp and reduce the space internally of minimum of 6 inches (or 150mm) of your living space on your exterior walls. Also Where there is no air gap for ventilation.
- 100mm external insulation comes as standard with all our standard exterior system specifications that gives you approx. B3 Ber rating.
- Different thickness or Different TYPES of insulation can be fitted at clients request. We would be more than happy to do this. Wall thickness starting at 189mm upwards depending on wood thickness and insulation required.