Dingle Log Cabin 5m x 4m
- 4x3m - 4x4m - 5x3m - 5x4m - 6x4m
- FREE - Floor insulation
- FREE - Roof shingle tiles
- FREE - 19mm floor and roof boards
- FREE - Living type double glazed doors and windows
- FREE - Flat pack delivery
- Assembly by our professional log cabin builder team
- 45mm solid walls
- Pressure treated floor bearers 44 x 60mm
- Doors - Living type double glazed SAFETY GLASS
- Windows - Living type double glazed SAFETY GLASS
- Roof - Shingle roof tiles
50% deposit to secure this cabin
Made from the finest Scandinavian spruce timber, this log cabin provides an impressive 17.49m² of interior space. The beautiful double doors and 3/4 length windows flood this cabin with light and add style and character to your property or garden. This versatile log cabin can be used for all garden storage but also could be used as an office allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home. The cabin would also make a stunning summer house, a reading room, a bar, extra entertaining space,a therapy room, a music room or even a private gym.
- Plumbing €1,000 - €2,500
- Heating €1,000 - €5,000
- Sewage and Water Mains €1,000 - €3,000
- Kitchen €1,000 - €5,000
- Bathroom €1,500 - €5,000
- Electrical Work - guide price of €65 per internal electrical point
Damp Proof Breathable Membrane
- All our fully Built cabins are protected with damp proof membrane fully covering the structure and insulation externally all around, this technology keep the moisture away.
- Breathable membranes are water resistant but vapour permeable. Typically they are used within external wall and roof constructions where the external cladding is used. Function; A breathable membrane is positioned on the outer side of the insulation, allowing vapour to escape from inside (preventing sweat, leading to damp or mould) while repelling any water that tries to enter.
Premium Double Cavity Exterior Wall Insulation System
- We are one of the few companys in Ireland that provide this service.
- External log cabin wall insulation system will protect the structural wall of the cabin, you will not lose any of the internal space inside the cabin compared to the cheap internal wall insulation installed by our competitors. Where there is more chance of getting damp and reduce the space internally of minimum of 6 inches (or 150mm) of your living space on your exterior walls. Also Where there is no air gap for ventilation.
- 100mm external insulation comes as standard with all our standard exterior system specifications that gives you approx. B3 Ber rating.
- Different thickness or Different TYPES of insulation can be fitted at clients request. We would be more than happy to do this. Wall thickness starting at 189mm upwards depending on wood thickness and insulation required.