Ballinasloe Log Cabin 5.8m x 5m FULLY BUILT - 1 Bed
This Ballinasloe Log Cabin is ready for immediate delivery. 30% deposit to secure this cabin
Ballinasloe Fully Built includes:
- Assembly by our professional log cabin builder team
- Exterior cavity wall system with 189mm thickness
- including a 45mm solid wall
- Pressure treated floor bearers 44x100mm
- Damp proof membranes in floor , roof & walls
- 19mm TG floor boards
- 19mm TG roof boards
- Double glazed Premium quality wooden living type doors toughened safety glass
- Double glazed Premium Plus quality Tilt & Turn wooden living type windows toughened safety glass
- 100mm Floor insulation
- 100mm Roof insulation
- 100mm Ventilated Exterior wall insulation (Total exterior wall thickness 189mm )
- Pressure treated ship-lap exterior cladding
- Steel roof cladding
- Gutters and downpipes
- Available space required minimum of 600mm around the cabin for building and maintenance
Not Included: Groundworks, Concrete slab, Electrics, Plumbing, Heating, Kitchen, Painting.
- Plumbing €500 - €2,500
- Heating €500 - €5,000
- Sewage and Water Mains €1,000 - €3,000
- Kitchen €1,000 - €5,000
- Bathroom €1,000 - €5,000
- Electrical Work - guide price of €65 per internal electrical point
every little helps...
Now, with heat on the wood surface it gets warmer it doesnt absorb the energy, soak it up for hours and stay relativly cold. Cant picture that?
You`ve stepped on that concrete or tile floor in your bare feet... enough said
This is the same warm effect all over the inside of your Log cabin!
Maybe NOW you can picture a warm comfartable space.
Also worth mentioning our Cabins workout alot cheaper than RENT.
... Overall, if you're considering building a home that has less environmental impacts, is more sustainable, and can be a healthy home to live in, a log home may be right for you!
Damp Proof Breathable Membrane
- All our fully Built cabins are protected with damp proof membrane fully covering the structure and insulation externally all around, this technology keep the moisture away.
- Breathable membranes are water resistant but vapour permeable. Typically they are used within external wall and roof constructions where the external cladding is used. Function; A breathable membrane is positioned on the outer side of the insulation, allowing vapour to escape from inside (preventing sweat, leading to damp or mould) while repelling any water that tries to enter.
Premium Double Cavity Exterior Wall Insulation System
- We are one of the only companys in Ireland that provide this service.
- External log cabin wall insulation system will protect the structural wall of the cabin, you will not lose any of the internal space inside the cabin compared to the cheap internal wall insulation installed by our competitors. Where there is more chance of getting damp and reduce the space internally of minimum of 6 inches (or 150mm) of your living space on your exterior walls. Also Where there is no air gap for ventilation.
- 100mm external insulation comes as standard with all our standard exterior system specifications that gives you approx. B3 Ber rating.
- Different thickness or Different TYPES of insulation can be fitted at clients request. We would be more than happy to do this. Wall thickness starting at 189mm upwards depending on wood thickness and insulation required.
* PLEASE LET US KNOW IN YOUR ORDER FORM WHICH FOUNDATION OPTION YOU WANT *The base of a log cabin is the most important part of any log cabin build and should be a flat area that is minimum of 2″ above the ground and level. You can choose a concrete slab or timber frame with blocks. Damp course in the form of heavy gauge plastic can be used before the installation of your cabin creating a vapour barrier beneath.
- Customers guarantees level foundation to our specifications unless you have pre-arranged with us to install the base for you. Please contact us to get specifications for your log cabin base.
OUR PROFESSIONAL INSTALL OPTIONS:
Timber Frame and Block Foundation
- We can install our pressure treated timber frame foundation for additional cost. Base is placed on the concrete blocks concreted into the ground. Which Includes free damp proof membrane. Client provides solid surface or hardcore prevent from sinking. Extra charge may apply – Where Grounds are not to our specifications.
Our Concrete Slab
- Subject to on site visit. Our expert team will provide a steel reinforced concrete slab with ventilation and radon gas barrier.