Surf Cabin Log Cabin 10.4m x 3.7m - 2 Bed
Choose options below to price your cabin
- Flat pack delivery to your door
- Free PVC Front door (€1,900) included
- 45mm solid walls
- Delivery included
- Assembly included
- Metal roof included
- External wall insulation included
- 100mm Insulation all round inc Floor & Roof
- Cavity wall system (Total exterior thickness 189mm)
- External wall cladding included Green treated Shiplap
- Assembled on-site by our professional log cabin builder team
Summer house Surf is is a smart garden space that looks amazing and has the advantage of multi useage offering a shed for storage, Garden lounge for relaxing and a covered BBQ area for all year round entertaining. This cabon was designed in-house for one of our customers and since has become a very popular garden retreat. It is standard with premium grade windows and doors and construced in 44mm log or 70mm if required. Full plans and drawings are provided with all our buildings.
DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & DOORS
Premium Wooden windows & doors come as standard, have 24mm Argon gas filled toughened safety glazing, thicker frame & premium locking mechanisms. All our windows and doors carry a 10 year warranty.
Frames come in WOOD and PVC. Below you'll find our wooden frame and some of our PVC colours.
- Plumbing €1,000 - €2,500
- Heating €1,000 - €5,000
- Sewage and Water Mains €1,000 - €3,000
- Kitchen €1,000 - €5,000
- Bathroom €1,500 - €5,000
- Electrical Work - guide price of €65 per internal electrical point
Price Guide For Utilities:
every little helps...
Now, with heat on the wood surface it gets warmer it doesnt absorb the energy, soak it up for hours and stay relativly cold. Cant picture that?
You`ve stepped on that concrete or tile floor in your bare feet... enough said
This is the same warm effect all over the inside of your Log cabin!
Maybe NOW you can picture a warm comfartable space.
Also worth mentioning our Cabins workout alot cheaper than RENT.
... Overall, if you're considering building a home that has less environmental impacts, is more sustainable, and can be a healthy home to live in, a log home may be right for you!
* PLEASE LET US KNOW IN YOUR ORDER FORM WHICH FOUNDATION OPTION YOU WANT *The base of a log cabin is the most important part of any log cabin build and should be a flat area that is minimum of 2″ above the ground and level. You can choose a concrete slab or timber frame with blocks. Damp course in the form of heavy gauge plastic can be used before the installation of your cabin creating a vapour barrier beneath.
- Customers guarantees level foundation to our specifications unless you have pre-arranged with us to install the base for you. Please contact us to get specifications for your log cabin base.
OUR PROFESSIONAL INSTALL OPTIONS:
Timber Frame and Block Foundation
- We can install our pressure treated timber frame foundation for additional cost. Base is placed on the concrete blocks concreted into the ground. Which Includes free damp proof membrane. Client provides solid surface or hardcore prevent from sinking. Extra charge may apply – Where Grounds are not to our specifications.
Our Concrete Slab
- Subject to on site visit. Our expert team will provide a steel reinforced concrete slab with ventilation and radon gas barrier.
- Client provides solid surface to prevent slab from sinking while setteling. A Solid surface is necessary with hardcore (Broken stone) with access to gravel (804 grade chips) on site. – Where Grounds are not to our specifications Or level enough. Extra charge may apply to bring in mini excavator or appropiate equiptment
Damp Proof Breathable Membrane
- All our fully Built cabins are protected with damp proof membrane fully covering the structure and insulation externally all around, this technology keep the moisture away.
- Breathable membranes are water resistant but vapour permeable. Typically they are used within external wall and roof constructions where the external cladding is used. Function; A breathable membrane is positioned on the outer side of the insulation, allowing vapour to escape from inside (preventing sweat, leading to damp or mould) while repelling any water that tries to enter.
Premium Double Cavity Exterior Wall Insulation System
- We are one of the few companys in Ireland that provide this service.
- External log cabin wall insulation system will protect the structural wall of the cabin, you will not lose any of the internal space inside the cabin compared to the cheap internal wall insulation installed by our competitors. Where there is more chance of getting damp and reduce the space internally of minimum of 6 inches (or 150mm) of your living space on your exterior walls. Also Where there is no air gap for ventilation.
- 100mm external insulation comes as standard with all our standard exterior system specifications that gives you approx. B3 Ber rating.