Achill C Log Cabin 6m x 4m
Choose options below to price your cabin
- FREE - Flat pack delivery
- FREE - 19mm floor and roof boards
- FREE - Floor insulation with assembly
- FREE - Premium - Living type double glazed windows and doors
- Assembly by our professional log cabin builder team
- 45mm solid walls
- Pressure treated floor bearers 50 x 100mm
- Doors - Premium - Living type double glazed SAFETY GLASS
- Windows - Premium - Living type double glazed SAFETY GLASS
- Roof - Metal Roof Option available
40% deposit to secure this cabin
This beautifully finished garden log cabin provides a stylish extra room in your garden. Made from the finest Scandinavian spruce timber, this attractive cabin will provide you with a very generous 21.2m² of interior space. The beautiful double doors with full length windows as well as the three quarter length front and side windows fill this cabin with light and will provide you with a warm space suitable for multiple uses. As well as providing space to store all of your garden equipment and fuel, this cabin would make a wonderful home office or a study as well as an extra living space in your family home.
- Plumbing €1,000 - €2,500
- Heating €1,000 - €5,000
- Sewage and Water Mains €1,000 - €3,000
- Kitchen €1,000 - €5,000
- Bathroom €1,500 - €5,000
- Electrical Work - guide price of €65 per internal electrical point
- Customers guarantees level foundation to our specifications unless you have pre-arranged with us to install the base for you. Please contact us to get specifications for your log cabin base.
every little helps...
Now, with heat on the wood surface it gets warmer it doesnt absorb the energy, soak it up for hours and stay relativly cold. Cant picture that?
You`ve stepped on that concrete or tile floor in your bare feet... enough said
This is the same warm effect all over the inside of your Log cabin!
Maybe NOW you can picture a warm comfartable space.
Also worth mentioning our Cabins workout alot cheaper than RENT.
... Overall, if you're considering building a home that has less environmental impacts, is more sustainable, and can be a healthy home to live in, a log home may be right for you!
Damp Proof Breathable Membrane
- All our fully Built cabins are protected with damp proof membrane fully covering the structure and insulation externally all around, this technology keep the moisture away.
- Breathable membranes are water resistant but vapour permeable. Typically they are used within external wall and roof constructions where the external cladding is used. Function; A breathable membrane is positioned on the outer side of the insulation, allowing vapour to escape from inside (preventing sweat, leading to damp or mould) while repelling any water that tries to enter.
Premium Double Cavity Exterior Wall Insulation System
- We are one of the few companys in Ireland that provide this service.
- External log cabin wall insulation system will protect the structural wall of the cabin, you will not lose any of the internal space inside the cabin compared to the cheap internal wall insulation installed by our competitors. Where there is more chance of getting damp and reduce the space internally of minimum of 6 inches (or 150mm) of your living space on your exterior walls. Also Where there is no air gap for ventilation.
- 100mm external insulation comes as standard with all our standard exterior system specifications that gives you approx. B3 Ber rating.
- Different thickness or Different TYPES of insulation can be fitted at clients request. We would be more than happy to do this. Wall thickness starting at 189mm upwards depending on wood thickness and insulation required.